The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposePolyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% LubricantPropylene Glycol 0.3% Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyefor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:you feel eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before usingput 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call [email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.