The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
ActiveIngredientsPurposeDextran 70 0.1% Lubricant Hypromellose 2910 0.3% Lubricant
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy. if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Experience
- Eye pain changes in visioncontinued rednessirritation of the eyesymptoms worsening or persisting for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature 15o – 25o C (59o – 77o F).
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide and/or carbon dioxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195www.tearsnaturale.comMedInfo@AlconLabs.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.