The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each 15Ml Tablespoonful)
Aluminum hydroxide 95mgMagnesium carbonate 358mg
- Relievesheartburnacid indigestionsour stomachupset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Ask a doctor before use if you havekidney diseasea magnesium-restricted dieta sodium-restricted dietAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- When using this productdo not take more than 8 tablespoonfuls in 24 hoursdo not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weekslaxative effect may occurIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before useadults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls four times a day or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctortake after meals and at bedtimedispense product only by spoon or other measuring device
- Each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 105mg, sodium 39mg
- Store at up to 25°C (77°F)avoid freezingkeep tightly closedTAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is broken or missing.
Inactive Ingredients (Regular Strength)
Benzyl alcohol, D&C yellow #10, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium alginate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.