The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Excinol Arthritis (Acetaminophen) 650 Mg
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:arthritisheadachemuscular achestemporarily reduces feverthe common coldtoothachebackachemenstrual cramps
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water.Swallow whole—do not crush, chew, split or dissolve.Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours.Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.ChildrenUnder 18 years of age ask a doctor.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if neck wrap is broken or missingsee end panel for lot number and expiration date
- Carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.