The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachebackacheminor pain of arthritistemporarily reduces feverthe common coldtoothachemenstrual crampsmuscular aches
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).Adults and children 12 years and over:take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hoursDo not take more than 8 caplets of this product in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at 25°C (77°F)see end panel for lot number and expiration date
- Carnauba wax, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.