The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Excinol Night (Acetaminophen)500 Mg
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain reliever Night time sleep aid
- Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
- Liver warning: This product contains Acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing Acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinin children under 12 years of ageif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).Adults and children 12 years and over:take 2 caplets at bedtimedo not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if neck wrap is broken or missingsee end panel for lot number and expiration date
Carnauba wax, FD&C blue# 1 al lake, FD&C blue# 2 al lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.