The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Liquicap)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestioncough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)high blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion or cough get worse or last more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 Softgels with water every 4 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctorchildren under 4 yrs: do not use
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.