The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Liquicap)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 15 mgDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfeverrunny nose & sneezing
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucoma cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed.excitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 Softgels with water every 6 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctorchildren under 4 yrs: do not use
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.