The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Aspirin Delayed Release Tablets, Usp 81 Mglow Dosesafety Coated Aspirin
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)****nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed release action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other sypmtoms needing immediate relief.
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:facial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockhives
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Save carton for full directions and warningsstore at room temperature
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow # 10 al lake, FD&C Yellow # 6 al lake, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.