The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Guaifenesin 400mgDextromethorphan HBr 20mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucushelps make cough more productivetemporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a common cold
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headacheThese could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of the mealsdo not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctoradults and children 12 years of age and overtake 1 tablet every 4 hours as neededchildren 6 to under 12 years of agetake ½ tablet every 4 hours as neededchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctor
Store at 200- 250C (680-770F)
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline celluclose, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of registered trademark Mucinex®Distributed by:ULAI HEALTH LLC.Alexandria, VA 22312
* Please review the disclaimer below.