The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.Do not take this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you haveglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandDo not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagemay cause drowsinessalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksuse causion when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel startsadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 or 4 caplets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 28 mgstore at 20o-25°C (68o-77°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.