The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSPURPOSECAMPHOR 5.0%ANTITUSSIVEMENTHOL 2.8%ANTITUSSIVE
Temporarily relieves cough as may occur or associated with a cold.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usefor persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaif cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucous) unless directed by a physician.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do notheatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burnstake by mouthplace in nostrils.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcough persists for more than 1 weekcough tends to recurcough is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under "When using this product"adults and children 2 years or older rub on the throat and chest in a thick layercover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredClothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouthUse up to 3 times daily or as directedby a doctorchildren under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Store away from children at 68-77°F
Beeswax, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean wax.
Otc - Questions
For adverse reactions call 1-888-384-1945
* Please review the disclaimer below.