The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeCAMPHOR 3.5%EXTERNAL ANALGESICMENTHOL 2.5%EXTERNAL ANALGESIC
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachestrainsbruisessprainsarthritis
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouthdo not bandage tightlydo not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysrash or irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not purchase if tamper evident seals are not intactclose container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat (dry, well-ventilated premises at 59-77°F)
Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, polysorbate 20, SD Alcohol 40B, thymol, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.