The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated withminor burnsminor cutsinsect bitesminor skin irritationsscrapessunburneczemapoison ivy
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue Use And Consult A Physician If Symptoms
- Worsenpersist more than 7 daysclear up then recur within a few days.
- Apply over large areas of the bodybandage
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.For children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
Store away from children at 68-77°F.
Cajeput oil, camphor oil, paraffin, partially hydrogenated rosin, petrolatum, spruce oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.