The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
CAMPHOR 3.5 %
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouthdo not bandage tightlydo not rub onto skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Lift silver tab to openUse only as directedAdults and children 2 years and older: Pat onto affected area not more than 3–4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat (dry, well-ventilated premises at 59-77°F)
Annatto extract, capsicum oleoresin, carmine, glycerin, polysorbate 80, potassium carbonate, potassium cocoate, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40B, spruce oil, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.