- Unique Ingredient Identifier: TTV12P4NEE
- Unique Ingredient Identifier is a a non-proprietary, free, unique, unambiguous, nonsemantic, alphanumeric identifier based on a substance's molecular structure and/or descriptive information.
- Preferred Substance Name: XANTHAN GUM
- Preferred term, preferred substance name or display name.
- Registry Number: 11138-66-2
- Registry Number used by many public chemical information systems.
- NCI Thesaurus Concept Code: C84244
- The NCI Thesaurus give reference terminology for many systems. The code includes vocabulary for clinical care, translational research, basic research, public information and administrative activities.
- RXCUI: 1307815
- RXNORM Ingredient Concept Code.
- ITIS TSN: 967771
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System Taxonomic Serial Number.
- NCBI: 339
- NCBI taxonomy organism ID.
- Ingredient Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
- Substance Type: structurallyDiverse
- The ISO 11238 substance type used for the primary substance identity.
UNII Synonyms and Mappings
- E-415 Code
- E-415- Code
- E415 Code
- GUM, XANTHAN Common Name
- INS NO.415 Code
- INS-415 Code
- KELGUM Brand/Trade Name
- KELTROL Brand/Trade Name
- KELZAN Brand/Trade Name
- MONAD GUM DA Common Name
- MONAT GUM DA Common Name
- POLYSACCHARIDE B 1459 Common Name
- POLYSACCHARIDE B-1459 Common Name
- RHODIGEL 23 Brand/Trade Name
- RHODIGEL-23 Brand/Trade Name
- RHODIGEL-23 [II] Common Name
- RHODOPOL 23 Brand/Trade Name
- XANTHAN Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM Name identified as having official status
- XANTHAN GUM [EP MONOGRAPH] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [FCC] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [II] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [INCI] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [MART.] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [MI] Common Name
- XANTHAN GUM [VANDF] Common Name
- XANTHOMONAS CAMPESTRIS BACTERIAL COAT POLYSACCHARIDE Common Name
- XANTHOMONAS GUM Common Name
- XANTURAL Brand/Trade Name
- XANTHAN GUM [WHO-DD] Common Name
- Common Chemistry
- CAS Common Chemistry is an open community resource of the American Chemical Society for accessing chemical information. The chemical information in the CAS database is curated by expert scientists and includes information of common and frequently regulated chemicals and information applicable to high school and undergraduate chemistry classes.
- Inxight Drugs
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Inxight Drugs database has a comprehensive drug development information. The NCATS Inxight Drugs includes manually curated data provided by private companies and FDA. The database has marketing and regulatory status information, rigorous drug ingredient definitions, biological activity, clinical use, etc.
- DailyMed Regulated Products
- The National Library of Medicine DailyMed is a searchable database that includes the most recent product labeling information submitted to the FDA by private companies.
- NCATS GSRS Full Record
- The Global Substance Registration System (GSRS) was designed to facilitate global monitoring of human and animal medicinal, food, tobacco, and cosmetic products. GSRS includes unique substance identifiers consistent with the ISO 11238 standard.
- NCI Thesaurus
- NCI Thesaurus (NCIt) by the National Cancer Institute provides reference terminology for clinical care, translational and basic research, and public information and administrative activities.
This unique ingredient identifier is listed as a ingredient substance in the following products:
|NDC||Proprietary Name||Non-Proprietary Name||Dosage Form||Route Name||Company Name||Status|
|52345-5001||Proprietary Name: Nosno||K&j.c Co., Ltd||INACTIVATED|
|63083-6003||Proprietary Name: Amalgam 6003||Amalgam||Liquid||Oral||Professional Complementary Health Formulas||ACTIVE|
|83021-495||Proprietary Name: Anubis Barcelona||Proteoglycan, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol||Concentrate||Topical||Anubis Cosmetics Sl||ACTIVE|
|83021-546||Proprietary Name: Anubis Barcelona||Dmae||Concentrate||Topical||Anubis Cosmetics Sl||ACTIVE|
|83021-553||Proprietary Name: Anubis Barcelona||Dmae, Zirhafirm||Cream||Topical||Anubis Cosmetics Sl||ACTIVE|